Location: Santiago de Chile
Date: 23 November, 2022
Connectis, as a partner of the Santiago Chamber of Commerce, has adhered to the Principles of Business Conduct of the Santiago Chamber of Commerce. These principles guide our company to continue contributing to the sustainable development of the country, since they are based on the recognition of the dignity of the human person and are oriented towards the common good.
We share the commitments we assume:
- To explain the purpose of the company and its certification to society
- To promote fair treatment for consumers, guaranteeing the quality and reliability of the products and services offered.
- To promote healthy and constructive labor practices, seeking the generation of jobs and the training and/or adaptation of the labor force for the challenges of the future.
- To seek responsible conduct with its suppliers and business partners, as well as in the supply chain, avoiding generating negative impacts and promoting fair trade practices.
- To identify and integrate the reciprocal impact between the company and the environment, allowing consistency with the ecosystem and maximizing the well-being of future generations.
- To implement a culture of ethics and integrity that translates into honest operating practices, promoting free competition, institutional strength and the rule of law.
- To respect and actively participate with the communities impacted by its operations, and contribute to the development of local skills and the common good of society.
At Connectis we work to reimagine the digital experience and make our experience and professionals available to all CCS partners to transform businesses.